Friday, April 23, 2010

hello world!!

oh my freaking goodness!
the last time i updated this blog was... almost a year ago!


WOW.



it's just that, ive been busy lately that blogging seems to be impossible.
Im sorry Mr Bloggy.

here's an update of my life!

♣ im a final year medic student y'all!!! AINT That wonderful?? :D
♥ i have finally found my other soul mate, Mr quackquack. :)
♣ i just got back from Sydney, n i never even seen kangaroos and koalas ever in my life. stupid girl.
♥ im into cooking and baking now. preparing for married life i suppose?? haha :P
♣ i gained weight. n not proud of it. shaddappp
♥ my hair's shorter now. supercute okayyyyyyyyyyyy
♣ OH. im still afraid of cockroaches. ewww
♥ i still talk a lot. but my english AND bm seems to be deteriorating. eekkk
♣ i HATE pretty n skinny people. they tend to make less pretty people like me into depression.
♥ favourite quote for now : screw consequences, create opportunities!!! (quoted from one of the cleo bachelors. hehe)


ok. i gtg!! i'll update again soon!

LOVE YOUR LIFE PPL.
ure gorgeous.
yes YOU :)




toldyaimcute!hahaha kidding. :P

2 comments:

Dina A. said...

Finally. An update from youuuuuuu.

hafiza. said...

hahahah!! thanks to you! if not i'll totally forgot that i even have a blog hahaha LOL :P